Anjou Vanoise Vacation Center
Ideally located in Val Cenis in the sunny village of Sollières, Anjou Vanoise welcomes individuals, groups, snow classes, discovery classes. Stays in full board or ½ board.
115 beds. Approved by the DDJS. Approval for 4 classes.
The center has 28 rooms from 1 to 6 beds, two dining rooms and 4 activity rooms.
Organizer of all-inclusive educational stays, we offer customized stays.
Specialist in school and university stays.
We welcome families and individuals: overnight, half board or full board
The establishment welcomes you with the implementation of sanitary measures: direction of circulation, hydroalcoholic gel at disposal, distanciation of the tables in the dining room, cleaning of the premises twice a day, disinfection of the rooms, all the linen is sent in laundry.
- Bike or mountain bike shelters
- Television room
- Equipped playground
- Sustainable development equipment
- Games for children
- Animation room
- Games room
- Meeting room
- Coach parking
- Private parking
Touchscreen tablet and Go-Pro available.
- Baby equipment
- Private Wifi Internet access
- Fireplace / Stove
- Bunk beds
- Free private Wifi Internet access
- Sheets included
- 90 cm bed
- Linen included
- Mountain view
- In the mountains
- On the outskirts of the city
- Public transportation stop within 500 m
- Ski resort
- Village at -2 km
Methods of payment
- Credit card
- Classic Holiday Cheque
All year round.
- Adapted services for hearing impairment
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Accessible by wheelchair in autonomy
- Level walkway
- Accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible reception desk/furniture
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Shower with seat + circulation space
15 km from Modane train station
1500m from the Val Cenis resort, 125 km of piste
30km from the Italian border
At the gates of the Vanoise National Park
Animals accepted : No