The alpine domain of Val Cenis
Alpine ski area of Val Cenis1 300 m - 2 800 m
Take advantage of the largest ski resort in Haute Maurienne and its many assets: recent ski lifts, various recreational areas, exceptional landscapes, preserved nature, breathtaking view of the lake of Mont Cenis... Val Cenis links 3 villages (Val Cenis Lanslevillard, Val Cenis Lanslebourg and Val Cenis Termignon).
Opening of ski lifts
Sector Val Cenis Lanslebourg/Lanslevillard
Sector Val Cenis Termignon
Take advantage of the 125 km of slopes, without waiting thanks to its recent lifts, its play areas and its breathtaking view of the Mont Cenis lake, the Val Cenis domain becomes a playground for the whole family. Do you want to show your style?
Our sliding areas are waiting for you. Whatever your sliding skills, it's up to you to express them, so don't wait any longer, test your limits!
- 1400 meters of ascent (1300 m - 2800 m)
- 125 km of marked trails
- 62 trails: 5 black trails, 22 red trails, 19 blue trails and 16 green trails
- 29 ski lifts
- 1 "Val Cenis Turbo" luge track, 900 m long
- 1 time zone
- 1 snowpark
- 1 boarder cross
- 2 photo spots
- 1 snowtubing track
- 3 marked and secured ski touring itineraries
- 2 Mickey Mouse tracks
- 1 panoramic platform "La Canopée des Cimes" with an exceptional view
- 2 pedestrian and snowshoe trails